PLAYLIST

Saturday, January 26, 2019

NEW BEGINNINGS AT ANY AGE

Hello Everyone:

Well, it has been a while since I last posted on my blog.  SO MUCH has happened....to all us really and certainly in the world we live in.

Often, I've lamented, "All of these years have passed and I have not accomplished my life's objectives!"  Panic was starting to set in.

"Time is FINITE.  
I don't have forever.  
When will I achieve the desires of my heart?"

It seems like the only thing increasing is AGE.  

HOGWASH!!!!

While aging itself is a biological process, what it means to be “young” or “old” is socially constructed. This means that there is no inherent cultural meaning to the biological process of aging. Rather, cultures imbue youth and age with meanings.


If you are reading this BLOG, you are not done with this journey.

Let's embark upon this new season together; shall we?

NEW BEGINNINGS (By the way.....HAPPY NEW YEAR)

My intention for the Biblical Beauty Blog is to embark upon an exciting new journey of self-discovery, growth, reinvention and fulfilled desires.



No comments:

Post a Comment