PLAYLIST

Monday, May 5, 2014

REJUVENATION

JOB 33:25 - His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth.

A BIBLICAL BEAUTY is often complimented on how young she looks.  After graduating from college, I moved to New York City and shortly upon arriving there I joined a lovely church.  I observed how elegant, eloquent and beautiful  the Pastor's wife was.  When commenting to another church member how impressed I was with her, I was informed that she never aged.  I was shown pictures of her from 20 years prior to meeting her and indeed, she hadn't changed.  Other church members told me that she had to be in her 60's or even 70's but she didn't look a day over 35.  I never forgot that.

How does a Biblical Beauty look 30 years even 40 years younger than she is?  

Wendy Ida, Personal Trainer, Body Builder, Author (Age 62)

Joshua 14:10-12 - “Now, as you can see, the Lord has kept me alive and well as he promised for all these forty-five years since Moses made this promise—even while Israel wandered in the wilderness. Today I am eighty-five years old. 11 I am as strong now as I was when Moses sent me on that journey, and I can still travel and fight as well as I could then. 12 So give me the hill country that the Lord promised me. You will remember that as scouts we found the descendants of Anak living there in great, walled towns. But if the Lord is with me, I will drive them out of the land, just as the Lord said.”

WHAT WILL  KEEP YOU ENERGIZED, STRENGTHENED AND YOUTHFUL?

  • BEING WHOLLY COMMITTED TO YOUR GOD-ORDAINED PURPOSE
  • LIVING A LIFE OF EXPECTANCY
  • REGENERATION VIA DAILY PRAYER AND FREQUENT FASTING
  • A LIFE GIVING DIET WITH "RENEWAL" ENERGY LADEN FOODS - WHOLE ORGANIC FOODS AND HGH (Human Growth Hormone) PRODUCING FOODS
  • THOUGHTS THAT ENERGIZE AND CONTINUALLY ELEVATE ABOVE THE ABYSMAL (NEGATIVE) THINKING OF THE WORLD (CONTINUAL RENEWING OF THE MIND TO CONFORM TO THE WORD OF GOD).
  • WALKING IN LOVE AND FORGIVENESS
  • OWNING YOUR AGE BUT NOT ALLOWING YOUR AGE TO OWN YOU
Ernestine Shepherd, Body Builder (Age 74)


As a Biblical Beauty THINKS, so is she......

Masako Mizutani is known in Japan as the lady of eternal youth.  
44 years old, yet looks like a teenager.



Youthfulness is a trait of BIBLICAL BEAUTY and Rejuvenation is available to a BIBLICAL BEAUTY at any time she decides.

Lovingly,



Michele 

1 comment:

  1. I have seen your blog. It is trule beautyful. Even I can feel the sensation thet you have expressed though it.. I am sharing a information which might be useful to you...

    The natural weight loss new york city the advancements which drive be so exemplary by frequently assembly it best since proper habits advanced colon cleansing nyc. At pointer are additional new belongings in the reintegration which determination facility you to trek by vaguely in effort available natural detox cleanse organization. Big are based on number weight watchdog as healthy as that will benefit us to upsurge the detoxification nyc for heaviness rise.

    ReplyDelete