PLAYLIST

Thursday, May 1, 2014

BIBLICAL BEAUTY 2014

Hello All,

It's a new season.  I've been away quite some time and life has changed dramatically.  I can't describe the energy pulsating through me except to say that God is renewing, revitalizing and even, restoring.

BIBLICAL BEAUTY IS BACK!!!!!

At the onset of this blog in 2009, I don't really think I understood what Biblical Beauty was.  It's more than appearance, nutrition and attitude, BIBLICAL BEAUTY is the essence of how a woman perceives herself through God's point of view.  Once that perception is received as truth, a tangible, physical, beautiful glow bursts forth.

I'm not going to predict what I will bring to the blog but rather, I will let God through me reveal exactly what BIBLICAL BEAUTY is and how we can express it in our being (thoughts, words and deeds) whether impacting the earth at large or within our individual kosmos.

Lovingly,

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment