Biblical Beauty knows that Amalaki or Amla as it is generally referred to promotes hair growth, healthy scalp and prevents premature greying. But, guess what? Amla also enhances protein synthesis, which strengthens MUSCLES, promotes LEAN MUSCLE MASS, and improves MUSCLE TONE. It is known as THE GREAT REJUVENATOR.
Raw Amla (Amalaki) contains the potent phenolic combination of ellagic acid, gallic acid and emblicanin A+B. Together these polyphenols are important for reducing cellular and oxidative stress, destroying immune damaging free radicals and supporting the overall detoxification of the body. The bioflavanoids, rutin and quercetin also contribute to the overall antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and youth promoting qualities of this remarkable fruit. Additionally, amla contains the potent antioxidant enzymes super oxide dismutase (SOD), glutathione peroxidase and catalase.
Can be taken internally and used externally.
Some possible benefits of Raw Amla powder may include:
● Increasing blood flow & circulation
● Supporting healthy cholesterol levels
● Strong antioxidant properties
● Prevent premature grey hair
● Acting as a body coolant
● Flushing out toxins
● Nourishing the brain & improving mental functions
● Fortifying for the liver, spleen & lungs
● Excellent full body rejuvenator
● Improving muscle tone
● Helping the urinary system
● Supporting a healthy heart
● Enhancing fertility
● Increasing vitality
● Enhancing cellular regeneration
● Strengthening the bones & teeth
● Improving digestion
● Regulating elimination
● Enhancing fertility
● Causing hair & nails to grow
● Strengthening & improving eyesight
● Containing ellagic acid, gallic acid, emblicanin A+B, super oxide dismutase (SOD), glutathione
peroxidase & catalase
Make sure you purchase raw Amla Powder that comes from sustainably harvested amalaki trees natively grown in India whereby no chemicals or pesticides are used in the cultivation.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 teaspoon with juice, yogurt or add to your favorite smoothie. Or, here's a great recipe.
2 c. milk
1/2 c. orange juice
8-oz. carton vanilla yogurt
1 banana, sliced
1 c. strawberries
1 c. crushed ice
Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Makes 4 servings.
Botanical Name: Emblica Officinalis
Other Names: Amalaki, Indian Gooseberry