PLAYLIST

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SPEAK BIBLICAL BEAUTY INTO EXISTENCE!



Is there a way to delay or even reverse the hands of time on one's face without going under the knife?  YES!  There are quite a few excellent creams, serums and oils available and BIBLICAL BEAUTY will even critique some of them.  However, there is one way to delay or reverse that is absolutely cost-free and guaranteed to work.

SPEAK Healing Scriptures, God's formidable anti-aging strategy.  I recite Job 33:25 everyday.

JOB 33:25 "His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: 
he shall return to the days of his youth"

As I massage the moisturizer into my face, I SPEAK Job 33:25 over me.  Scripture spoken out loud is God's perfect language, scientifically moving and healing to the cells of the body.  Just as I lay hands upon my own body, I lay hands upon my face.

MARK 16:18 "They shall take up serpents; 
and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; 
they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

PSALM 103 "Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; 
so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's." 


FACIAL CLEANSING REGIMEN:

1) SPEAK the Word of God over your face while following the regimen.  Job 33:25; Mark 16:18; Psalm 103:5.

2) Wash the face with a non-irritating FACIAL CLEANSER.

3) Apply a SERUM over cleansed face.

4) Apply a FACIAL MOISTURIZER (and EYE CREAM if needed)

Michele's BIBLICAL BEAUTY SECRET  

I SEAL all of the above by applying a layer of oil.  Most experts would say, oh no, that's comedogenic (causes blemishes).  Well, I've always had oily skin, so I figured that I shouldn't use a heavy oil, but I found a couple of oils that have not caused any problems -  EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL and PURE EMU OIL.

You can obtain the EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL through http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/.  Brian W. Shilhavy, BA, MA is the owner of Tropical Traditions (TROPICALTRADITIONS.COM) and he has a blog, http://created4health.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment